howtokenya.com was developed as a response to numerous questions that Kenyans ask everyday in various avenues. We realized that most people do not know how to access various services from various places/departments/agencies/businesses/government in Kenya. We hoped to provide a platform that researches various important topics and presents them to people, free of charge.
To be the go-to website on matters- to- do- Kenya; How, Where, Why, What and When in Kenya.
To provide Unbiased, truthful, well researched and well curated content so that Kenyans and other interested parties can comfortably apply the information we provide without fear or doubt.
What we do not cover
Because we focus on inclusivity, we strive to ensure that the content in this website is family-friendly. We therefore deviate and restrict ourselves from covering anything in the following topics:
- FAKE NEWS – If it sounds too good to be true, It probably is. If you are looking to get news that will entertain you, fill your head with lies and propaganda, this is NOT the place.
- POLITICS – We understand and respect that everyone has their own political opinion and we wish to keep it that way.
- ETHNIC ISSUES – We understand and respect that we have various ethnic and cultural diversities and we wish to keep it that way.
- RELIGION – We understand and respect that we have various religious beliefs and indoctrinations and we wish to keep it that way.
- PORNOGRAPHIC CONTENT– No comment on this topic. We believe it is self-explanatory.
- PROPAGANDA – We do not broadcast content with intent to mislead, misguide or distort facts from what they should be. We do not offer fake news to gain audience and we do not exaggerate.
- CONTENT AIMED AT ABUSING OTHERS
- CONTENT AIMED AT HUMILIATING OTHERS
- CONTENT AIMED AT DEMEANING OTHERS
- CONTENT CONSIDERED AS BULLSHIT AND IRRITATING
- GENERAL BULLSHIT TOPICS – We are sane people, we cover sane topics for other sane people and we would like to keep it that way.
Whilst we promise and strive to bring you only well researched information, we understand that, because of the abundance of fake news and other fake information online, some data might be confused, skewed or altered.
We therefore advice people who consume our information to conduct their own due diligence especially in highly sensitive matters. Howtokenya.com the website, the company, employees, owners or parties- that- be will not be held liable for actions taken by individuals following consumption of information contained in this website.
In the event you encounter content covered in the restricted topics, Kindly let us know. Man errs sometimes.
Cheers, enjoy and keep the peace!
Editor & Co-Founder,